Sunday, October 01, 2006

Busy busy

Well, it's official. I'm busy. Been working until 6-7 each day and last weekend was a rap on call weekend with loads of rubbish so I am officially dead. Although having said that, I had a crap week on the wards, merely keeping things together I was pretty stoned and we were so overloaded with a shed load of patients.

Anyway, the weather's been acting real strange. My room boils during the day and freezes at night. Doesn't help that my external disks are on the verge of overheating because they're stacked up. I should really switch over to those excellent western digital my books. They stack upright and have great specs.

I've been listening to a lot of Coltrane recently, but came across a fantastic track from the Ghost in the shell OST called Lithium Flower with a cool guitar riff. Not as cool as Bindy by the Seatbelts which featured on the Cowboy Bepop OST though. That little bit of Middle Eastern influenced Jazz/Blues tinge kills.

Now, Cowboy B was more about style and feel, with cool storylines, but GITS is very much more cerebral with characters actually discussing what makes us human in contrast to AIs.

Both are must see animes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home